I think it’s fucked up that in order to be respected as a woman I have to play games with men. I have to act like I don’t want certain things, stroke his ego and keep things that are obvious and irrelevant a mystery. I have to play coy or uninterested and not come on to strong. I don’t like that I…
I am officially a Brooklyn resident.
The wait is over.
Let the topless group smoke sessions commence
Can I come!!!?
Dont argue with your shorty anymore, it wont help. Just be like “aiigh” and change the subject cause you not gon win.
If you say aight to me , you will die
Had to follow artisticfanatic her blog is nice & she’s very pretty. Don’t have to take my word for it, go check her out for yourself
Thank you king
But who doesn’t eat it til she cums? 😕
These weak mouth males
From “Untitled (How Does It Feel)” to “Love of My Life (An Ode To Hip-Hop),” the very underrated Raphael Saadiq is behind quite a few classics.
These all seem like songs he’d pen.
now that I read this I can clearly hear him singing them.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender